Create your free account now! Sign up

How Does the US Leave Iraq Gracefully

How does the US leave Iraq gracefully . I personally don't see it happening gracefully . I can't see Bush and Cheny doing so. It would be totaly embarrasing for both men . A war that should never have started . When I watched Clintons interview and he made the statement I tried to kill Bin Laden , but failed . I watched as he lost his temper in the interview and became quite defensive . I also noted all of his comments about the Bush administration . Washington is deffinately on a hot seat these days . To me it exemplfys, we are humans , we all make mistakes. The hardest thing about having a power position is admitting ,wrong . Maybe we should hold a tribunal ( indian for meeting) . Clinton got caught with a cigar , suffered the embarrasment and still trudges on . I can respect a man when he admits wrong or at least accepts responsibility for it , I don't blame him for Monica . He was unhappy in his marriage ,or else he would never went there. Yes he was a womaniser for many years. Carma got him , I think when they fixed his heart he changed, I could be wrong , but I see a different man now. To me if we pull out of Iraq we are not defeated , its common sense not to take the USA all the way to a depression to try to prove something. What will it take to resolve this , impeachment for lying as thats already a proven fact , or election of a New President with different ideas . I bet voter turn out will be the greatest ever at the next election . America has had enough. Whatta you think? One thing I learned in my life is , I don't know it all , having been President of organazations I learned you must listen to the people and have governing boards assit in making decisions. One thing I don't like about our Goverment is Money talks and So does Bullsh.i.t as long as its backed by money. How do we change this picture?????
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #176249. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mT0T
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: How Does the US Leave Iraq Gracefully mt30ys 9/27/2006 2:02:00 PM
Re: How Does the US Leave Iraq Gracefully abca 9/27/2006 1:08:00 PM