Create your free account now! Sign up

America a Third World Country

With 245,000 illegal immigrants entering the US weekly , how long will it be before America becomes a third world country . AS I see it ,people in the states have become accoustomed to seeing third world labor as a rescource of inexpensive help. How can you stop the border crossings??? Like Denise said, shoot em , when they hit American soil . Leave their carcasses there for the buzzards to eat . I say if you caught in the US illegaly you should be put to death, not deported as well as those harboring illegals . The laws are not tough enough , the fines for employers are not stiff enough. I say if your in business and you hire illegals you should lose you business license forever and the right to own another american business on US soil . I for one am tired of seeing America exploited. When Companys like Ford motor company and GM start closing plants and workers lose jobs due to so much import competition my blood boils . Can't the leaders of this Nation see what their doing to this country(dizzy) your damn right they can! The public is being played the fool . Terroist attacks , will there be another one , in my book most deffinately . The head terroist are American trained. Many countrys hate us. I was impressed when George Bush was titled the Devil by another Presidentof another country. We are not gaining ground here , we are ceeding it. All the new laws that have been passed by Goverment in the last fifty years, some good, others, only a source of revenue to make the goverment machine larger. I think all Goverment officals should have to work for minimum wage . All laywers , judges, police, and law makers should be required to do a minimum of 30 days in the prision system before they are ever able to hold a position. Its time for America to have Goverment of the people by the people , before its to late.
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #176039. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTXv
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: America a Third World Country warrenrf 9/23/2006 6:45:00 PM
Re: America a Third World Country cablenut2 9/23/2006 12:01:00 PM
Re: America a Third World Country bushmaster 9/22/2006 7:21:00 PM
Re: America a Third World Country NescoSaleRental 9/22/2006 4:49:00 PM