Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The Pathway to 9/11 on ABC

After watching the PAthway to 9/11, I have felt depressed and angry at the apathy in this country and that the people here do not acknowledge we are at war. This war has been declared World War III by our enemies and we don't seem to be taking it seriously.

That being said, GW Bush also doesn't seem to be taking this seriously. Our borders are wide open and yet our sons and daughters are giving their lives for our freedom. We are told we should compromise our rights for the war, yet our borders are open targets.

Again let me reiterate, when I shouted out at FiberSlasher, I was feeling very pissed and depressed about how our country has so much beuarocratic BS, that we can't win a war against 7th century islamo fascists.

I don't know what the answer is, except we better all know who we are voting for this election season. And we better all be prepared to vote, even if that means missing the big game. If we elect weak leaders, then this country may no longer be around for NFL, NBA, MLB, etc..

I look at each candidate on his/her individual merit. I don't care if they are labeled Republicrat or Demican. Last Pres election, I voted Independant. We must elect a strong leader or we will loose our country.

Joining the military is not the only means for fighting the war. Supporting groups who are fighting to protect our borders is also a good way to help out. Offending those who need to be offended is another way to wake some people up.

To be continued, I am sure.

(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #175568. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTPU
Posted in reply to: Re: The Pathway to 9/11 on ABC by Against the Wind
There are 0 replies to this message