Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The Pathway to 9/11 on ABC

First of all a Hat Tip To Fib. Slasher. Now to the incongruous Hot Rods that illegally breathe air, take up space, bandwith & thump their chest and try and shout people down. I won't mention names not out of fear but out of offending someone & not being published AND HEARD! Can't recall what amendment that is?

The latest I know of "is" ya can now join up for "AT The/that War". I'm assuming your over 42. But if you want to question whether someone is a man or citizen I think you need to get off your ass like the others that tow the party line or think that abortion and gay rights are the main issues to justify bankrupting our COUNTRY then, you deserve what you get. So I suggest that you go to the nearest recruiting station tomorrow and insist that they induct you beside your age and if you were a true man or citizen you'd hire a lawyer to go fight a war that was trumped up.

Since warrenrf never answered my question of about 2 months ago
I'm requesting you to answer and give me PROOF to carry the banner even higher. I have a second question also. #1 why did g.ee w.hiz texass ranger take the almost 800million and troops from the Afghany borders of, on the heels of osamy balogney. #2 the only proof I am actually asking of. Give us on the bar including the numnuts that shout it loud along with you the proof that Iraq was an imminent threat to The United States of America. When you can answer these 2's with some what substantial intelligence I might even consider giving you a link or proof. In other words if ya want to run off at the mouth be able to back up your us(l)urp. Get it!

GAMES ARE FOR CHILDREN? Maybe your not old enough to remember and if your not like I said hit the the recruiting station tomorrow mr. big balls. TRIXS ARE FOR KIDS. You need to proove your a man and citizen??????

Believe me I'll be impatiently waiting for a reply.

You might want to reflect on this the intelligence of human beings other than reflect on your own stupidity its's the easy way out when you ban with the junk yard dogs. From reading your drivel I don't expect you to understand any sarcasm I throw at you. It took the combined effort of 3 of our dogs 10 MONTHS, get it ,10 MONTHS to teach the humans next door how to put up their trash. For the humans put the trash of hamhocks or steak on their back porch rather than walk 20 ft to put it in their empty trash can. There's a lesson to learn here. If your to f*ckin* lazy to get off your hocks to seek the truth then you deserve everything you've put into it(trash can) or lack of.

Some people just reek of the "Stockholm Syndrome"

From the very first sentence of my post I thought of this for a conclusion. I'll reiterate. Adding to illegally breathing air, taking up bandwith and space and adding thumping your mcflight chest's to "mission accomplished" a single key stroke, you're most deserving of that one single key stroke.(flipoff).

I'll be waiting for those answers once you can produce proof we can continue our little intelligent discussion. Wait a minute we're not even having a discussion guess, I'll just have to fall back on my dogs instinct for reliance.
This is CABL.com posting #175560. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTPM
Posted in reply to: Re: The Pathway to 9/11 on ABC by oldschooldbstech
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: The Pathway to 9/11 on ABC oldschooldbstech 9/13/2006 10:29:00 AM