Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: non-responders dtv

You will never get around it. We were told to use the IPTV to disable the phoneline so they couldnt ping it. This is a farce. As the non responder sh*t got so out of hand that I started taking pictures of the test screen showing that my phone line was connected. Behold this week, I prove to them that their reports are WRONG. I had a rough week of work due to getting married a few weeks ago, so my jobs where light needless to say.....anyways.....I show 4 receivers as flagged to phones....4 receievers came back non responders...... I prove this point today with pictures of the screens and access cards...this is the response I got...

The report is based on whether or not a box responded, not whether or not we hooked a phone line to it. There could be plenty of reasons why a box failed to respond even if hooked to a phone line. Perhaps the customer had DSL service and we didn't filter the lines for instance. If I start a policy based on pictures of phone lines, I'll have to allow it for all. We as a company get backcharged based on whether a receiver responds or not and this is the same policy that we've passed along to the contractors. I know you don't like it, but it's as fair as I can get it.

This is CABL.com posting #175557. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTPJ
Posted in reply to: Re: non-responders dtv by GROUNDBLOCK
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: non-responders dtv khali11 9/13/2006 12:09:00 AM