Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: awesome effin tips.........

I wouldnt even wait till the next call......id create it. which brings me to my story one bad one good; was at a bar day before superbowl one year the techs and I were having a better then average nite, we knew the bouncers and such....well one tech decided to slap the top of my beer with his which any beer drinker knows will make it foam all over, well the bouncer didnt think it was funny and threw us out!!!!!well I went in the next day I went in there with a remote and for some reason the superbowl didnt play in that bar that year!!!!!about 150 people left (angel)..........................but on a good note this past year in boca raton I had a call that on one tv that never worked ( the guy put two units together in a high rise on ocean blvd) Its 3 days before christmas the cheapest ticket home was $850 for a $150 ticket well I get there and the guy said he would take care of me if I could get it going(same story ...6 techs have been there and could do nothing) so I looked at him and asked if he owned a airport and laughed he said no but owned 3 banks!!!! well I had it fixed in 10 min. in talking with him I told him my story of not going home for the holidays, he gave me $100 and called his connections at the airport!!!! god bless people like him
This is CABL.com posting #175386. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTMY
Posted in reply to: Re: awesome effin tips......... by oldschooldbstech
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: awesome effin tips......... cabledog 9/10/2006 8:21:00 PM