Create your free account now! Sign up

Any Ironwood guys under level 12 or 15?

I'm wondering if anyone on here is or was lately under the level 12 or 15 pay scale. A tech in my area and I are both trying to figure out what the deal is with these two levels and the bullsh*t lies surrounding what has to be done to be promoted to them. It never used to be so impossible to get to them in my local until the end of last year when site sup's started coming and going quicker than the trainees.

Now we have Dave Wanisko, ex-Directech site and he provided a new policy in place of the ever changing old ones. His deal is that in order to get to a level 12 (or 15 with your POV) you have to be SBCA certified, doing good work (No BS hax that get qc'd), and (heres the kicker) have a non-responder rate below 40%. Now, I was so used to not plugging a phone line in for a long time.. but I figured I would give this a go.. and I got another tech in my area down with me. I have been plugging phone lines in for over a month and a half now and 3 weeks ago got called into the sups office for a sit down talk. I figure i'm getting a level 12 after all these damn phone lines I have ran and plugged in and made sure worked.. noted accounts.. had phone flags removed from directv's system.. refused to give directv reps my tech number on homes without a landline.. etc, etc.

Well guess what this was about? My non-responder rate is somehow soaring high above the rates I had for weeks long before running phone lines all over the place. I had between 75% and 100% for those three weeks I had been plugging them in. I sat there in amazement as mr.assface tells me i "gotta start plugging them in." Well, how about you come back to these jobs with me so I can show you all the focking phone lines I ran? This guy just sits there and laughs.. because physical labor without pay is a fun game to play with ironwood.

Tell me what the word is with you other techs.. I am boggled.. and I'm sick of trying to get in touch with the regional HR retard. I left him (Brad Varnell) about 5 messages.. not a single one returned. I'm running out of ways to figure this out. There has to be a way to get level 12/15 pay.. they can't just lock us into level 11 and 14 and pay me this chicken sh1t forever.

Level 11

30.42 for a basic
3.87 on top of a basic for a triple
13.71 for an additional outlet
13.71 for a service call
12.50 for a KA/KU on top of either the multi-sat upgrade pay or the 30.42 for a basic (Depends wether it's a KA/KU install or upgrade)
18.42 for a multi sat upgrade
10.00 for an international
6 for a swap
13.71 for a relocate

come on.. this is BS

level 12

35.50 for basic
+4.50 for a triple
16 for an additional outlet
6 for a swap
16 for a relocate
21.50 for a multi sat up
16 for service

and I don't know how much for a KA/KU or int. because i have never seen a productivity sheet for a level 12 or 15..

now level 15

45.50 for a basic
50 for a triple
20 for an additional outlet
20.10 for a service
19.10 for a relocate
8 for a swap
31 for a multi sat upgrade
25.50 for a upgrade additional outlet

WTF!

now, I have been here for a while.. im comfy and up to this point I was happy. I really don't want to leave and start buying all my own stuff (fittings, cable, switches, dishes, etc). Plus I will never be able to do KA/KU's with anybody else.. somehow ironwood has exclusive rights to KA/KU WO's in this region as far as I can tell.. I never see anybody else doing them.. except the 2 I do every day. I can handle 75 point routes and I like it that way (no hacks, no BS, just good, clean work)

Somebody give me the guiding light.. there has to be a way to make them cough it up.. otherwise.. im out the door (poke)

This is CABL.com posting #175283. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTLj
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Any Ironwood guys under level 12 or 15? snowiesat 9/13/2006 6:54:00 PM