Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: When the levees broke on HBO

oh my .......i just have to respond ......i worked on katrina and what i saw with my own eye ......was the folks living outside thier own homes in free trailers refuseing to clean up thier own mess waiting on the government to do it for the while at the same time turning down paying jobs helping to rebuild the city and clean it so they could sit on thier buts draw a check and watch out of towners do the dirty work saying help me help me.as far as our dear prez bush omg what a joke he is good think the democrats are blazing a trail to end the false war in iraq so we dont end up with this fool in office yet again remember he is an oil billionaire and that he benifits more personally from this war than any of us......as far as all the remarks i hear about color i am sorry but this has nothing to do with black and white these are americans i cant imagine any american not be friending a little child during this devistating event regardless of color.my god that is only decent ....by the way if you know someone thats not been back to clean up the mess in thier own house after a year wellllllllll you sure know one lazy mo fo ....if they are waiting for someone else to do it for what ever reason it may be i actually regret going there to help not having a shower for a week and staying in a tent while they are sittin waitin on some one else to clean thier mess up.drawing a check while i am earning mine ..........it seems to me that everyone is passing blame on someone else when the truth is that it was a storm and it takes all americans to work together to rebuild but i see so many waiting one some one to do it for them it makes me sick
This is CABL.com posting #175278. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTLe
Posted in reply to: Re: When the levees broke on HBO by primebusiness
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: When the levees broke on HBO sdelnay 9/9/2006 11:41:00 AM