Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: When the levees broke on HBO

FIRST AND FORMEOST, I am a strong supporter of President Bush, and the Republican party. NOW, I am absolutely appalled at the level of ignorance and lack of compassion shown in some of these posts.

I am from Biloxi, MS. I have friends in New Orleans who did leave before the storm, and now, a YEAR later, they still can't get back into their homes because the F--King government still has not cleared all of the debris off of the streets.

Why in the HELL are we still rebuilding Afganistan, yet we cannot take care of our own. Why do we have 6,000 (SIX THOUSAND) troops on the damn border when we still cannot even clean up the mess left behind from Katrina.

Let those Mexicans come up here. Meet them at the border with a free six month pass to New Orleans ONLY, along with free rent and food. Make them work six days a week until the **** is DONE! Then, pay them and send them BACK!!!

My mom's house (in Biloxi) was under water for twelve hours, and she lost everything. They have been working like crazy to rebuild, but they have to keep waiting because the d*mn government cannot get around to inspecting their electrical wiring.

As for those who didn't leave, there were many who could, but didn't. They survived, but now, they still need a place to live, just like those that did leave. What does it matter at this point whether they left or not? What matters is why in God's name aren't the CB's and Army Corps of Engineers down there with all of the troops that are currently in Afganistan and at the Border taking care of our MOM's. DAD's BROTHER's and SISTER's FIRST!!!!(cussing)(cussing)
This is CABL.com posting #175275. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTLb
Posted in reply to: Re: When the levees broke on HBO by Chopps
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: When the levees broke on HBO KODIAKSQ 9/9/2006 12:45:00 AM