Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: forgot to paste the question........

you both have points, but you're sitting on different sides of the fence........bottom line is that the monies suck. $9/hr techs suck.. i've worked long enough to know i'd take a felon over the morons you can hire for $9 that have clean records. and yes the primes are .......built up too much, scared to lose it and are scared that the ma and pa shop around the corner are gonna run them out.........

i've seen these ma and pops at work and most do the worst work for the shortest time the mso HAS to use them and get dumped, and they did it for nothing............

the only solution i see is that the techs will have to take it into their own hands and force the thieves, the slow pays, and the low pays out of business by refusing to work.........the primes adust their pay according to the butt they just kissed to get 5 more contracts and the people doing the work take it because "at least we're still working" a union would help.....

as for the particular argument at hand i say if the prime tries to steal from you, or punish you for refusing an extended relationship then by all means bring down whatever hammer you can. i'm all for taking on my own expenses and making more, but don't try to take what i've earned under that agreement......all you primes saying to be a man, should think about how you treat you're departing "contractor" for all the primes doing right by your guys thank you, i hope you prosper, for all of you that think your techs grow on trees.......good luck, hope you lose your house.
This is CABL.com posting #175264. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTK0
Posted in reply to: Re: forgot to paste the question........ by oldweller
There are 0 replies to this message