Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Anyone with luck in Mastec Collections for sub

Thank you for your posts. Stevens and James are a "Collection Agency" (not lawyers) that say they can help. I HAVE every invoice, job # and type of work all attached to that installer guy that did the job, not to metion the signed documents/completion forms AND ORIGIONAL CONTRACT. Email? After rocking the boat my Yahoo account had been hacked and everything lost. Co-incidence?

Working for another HSP now I am gaining weight with DTV's upper staff (on visits)-though the quickest way to cut off of a problem is by the head. Not much luck in other words. Could even be blacklisted...

I will not bow down to this, ...."YEAH, Mastec is a 6 letter version of a 4 letter word, they have hurt us-contract or employee-and are still around and should be bannished".
I invite anyone to help me stop them, say your story and hope for something better than just to vent and "P" into the wind. What's it hurt? It hurts no-one if you don't. In mass it WILL hurt those guys. They hurt enough people that we can be now called official victoms. Victoms of a serious crime against our right to work and ethics around it and belong to it. Right?

Thanks to the people not pointing fingers away from the origional problem.

JG

This is CABL.com posting #175054. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTHC
Posted in reply to: Re: Anyone with luck in Mastec Collections for sub by slimhefty
There is 1 reply to this message