Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I'm Outta Jail!!! Its Time For Change!!!!

Your right, it ain't nothing but a thing, glad it weren't my first time around the block. Back in the day it was mostly whites , It would have been nice just to be an oreo, it was more like being a white dot. Thank God I'm a big dot . I guess everybody could see from the look in my eyes they didn't want to go there. The food in there sucked bad , and some of the younger guards are real buttholes. How did I get in there. Well its like this. My bondsman contacted me telling that court date had been moved up from the 24th too the 23, that was a lie, I was conned , My X girlfriend DeeDee had my bond removed on June 30th as she had put up her townhouse. We split up in May , she told me nothing of this. She had hoped ,I guess , they would immediately have come and picked me up then, so I could sit in Jail being from out of state you must put up the whole bond . With all that I did for this woman I never saw it coming ( A womans scorn) the Ducks living proof. Anyway , I just about had too kill myself to get there on the 23rd . I go to the courthouse for them to tell me I'm scheduled for the 24 as my paperwork said , upon finding this out I go back across the street to talk to my Bondlady as I'm standing there talking to her a man slipps up behind me and cuffs me . I damn near had a heart attack. I had taken a bunch of affedra, to keep me awake on the trip. I had woke up at 4am the morning before feeling impending doom I couldn't go back to sleep. I left North Carolina and drove all night, took a paid shower in a truck stop to be presentable for court. It was a common trick that Dolphin Bail bonds played on me, I'll never forget it, but I don't Blame Sydnee she is a nice lady. When they took me to jail my blood pressure was 160 over 108 ,my heart was hurting in my chest . Later that day after processing me they gave me some kind of pill that in two hours returned it to normal. The ladys in processing told me I would probably not be going to court as scheduled. I was set for an apperance on the 24th and trial on the 2nd. I throught the two years have maintained my innonce and turned down ever offer the court made me. After incarseration I decided to cop a plea, I must admit I was scared to do this. I pleaded no contest to the felony charge of Aggravated Stalking , I threw myself on the mercy of the Court . Thank God the judge was a fair man and my sentance contains with held judification, after I complete 13weeks of anger management classes and pay my fines its all over with with no record. To Mr. Gregg Paley if you happen to read this , you know damn well I never stalked you. You simply knowing the law , knew how to use it. You can look forward to seeing me in civil court as I will be sueing you to the maximum limitations set by law. I will have everybody involved suponeaed and polygrafed . I will not loose.This thing you purpotrated against me was very wrong. I'm glad your no longer an attorney being a federally convicted felon from your participation in Brian Rowlands drug ring. You have destroyed my life for over Two years , and probably shortened my life by many years from the stress you placed apon it. Every Dog has its Day and yours is Coming. I can't wait to see you in the courtroom . You have no chance ,the lies you purportrated will come out . May be it will set a new precident in law. I have many new things to write about from just two days with inmates as I within myself see many things wrong with the justic system. Like Martain Luther King Jr. I will be heard. To George Bush I learned many things about you and this country in my short incarseration. I will be pushing to have my record expunged as this country needs goverment of the people by the people. Its time everybody has the chance to vote on laws governing their lives. Its time for change. I'm a red blooded American born on American soil. I may never be elected, I may never have the chance to run , one thing is for sure there is one word I've always taught my children that in my book does not exist . (its CAN'T ) the word should be WON'T the is no such thing as a person can't do it. Thanks for reading.
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #174571. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTzP
Posted in reply to: Re: I'm Outta Jail!!! ..ck Broward County Flor by semper fi cable guy
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: I'm Outta Jail!!! Its Time For Change!!!! mt30ys 8/26/2006 8:24:00 PM
Re: I'm Outta Jail!!! Its Time For Change!!!! semper fi cable guy 8/26/2006 12:55:00 PM
Re: I'm Outta Jail!!! Its Time For Change!!!! x Greasemonkey 8/26/2006 12:14:00 PM