Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: HELP ! Right a wrong

I am feeling your pain. It is much worse (your story), than mine. My Husbands estranged, lifelong, best friend, ended up on drugs, and on the run. He stole my husbands identity and continued to commit crimes under his stolen ID. One night, we were getting ready for a friends wedding and were in our robes, grooming ourselves when all of a sudden a loud knock at the front door interrupts us. I went to the door, and there stood a deputy in full bullet proof vest, gun at the ready, it was a very serious situation to him. He asked me if my husband was there. We are good citizens so I called my husband to the door. While waiting for him to arrive, I noticed that there were other deputies hiding around the property, and I asked, "May, I ask what is going on?" The Deputy told me my husband had a warrant. It was funny because he would not hurt a fly, so I replied in surprise and shock"My Husband?" At that time my husband appeared at the door. They looked at him strange......they did not try to cuff him or anything, just starred silently. He did not match the description at all. We invited the deputy in and started to talk about whats going on, and thats when they told my husband what the guy they were looking for looked like. We found out it was his beloved childhood friend and not my husband they were looking for. It took awhile to straighten out all of my Husbands records etc., but it worked out in the end for us. Anyway, like another person here said, go get witnesses from the office/bar/wherever he was seen driving the truck before the accident. The ID and description could make all the difference in this and that would be a very good place to start.

Good luck,
Gal
This is CABL.com posting #174554. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTzy
Posted in reply to: HELP ! Right a wrong by javagal
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: HELP ! Right a wrong x Greasemonkey 8/25/2006 3:18:00 PM