Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Install comparison Dish Vs. Directv

LOL.... Its good to see you arent like most people who close their eyes to the truth. EVeryone has their opinion. Im sure many people still think cable is the place to be. I dont know how much cable HSI installs pay, but I do know of companies paying $80-$90 for triple play installs. Now read this. Remeber this is a job that doesnt require any pole climbing. The service is already at the NIU, technician takes it from the NIU to where Sub wants service. If serviceis not at NIU you make a ticket with service provider:

Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years DSL and Tip & Ring telephone experience, Performing DSL and Tip and Ring Installation and testing. Technicians must have a cell phone, laptop, Cat 5 tester, RJ45 crimp tool plus all basic I & R telecom tools. Technicians must have a truck/van able to carry, secure and house necessary material, utility ladder and tools. Must posses and carry a 6 ft ladder and be able to transport a 24 foot ladder if needed. Technician is responsible for gas and upkeep of the vehicle maintaining valid required amount of vehicle insurance. Must have valid drivers license and clean driving record.

Technicians are Paid by the ticket $123.00 each-must complete a minimum of 2 tickets daily. Technician will average 10 each weekly tickets at $123.00 each. Jobs will require travel within the state. $75 per day per diem for jobs that require overnight stays.

==============================================

Im really happy there are so many proud cable guys. I just hope you guys stay in cable and leave the rest of the telecom world alone. Stay in cable and be proud. Im sure you proud guys can tell us all how climbing a pole doing a triple-play install for $80 is better than doing inside only work for $123. Im gonna tell you ahead of time, youre right. Noargument from me. Anything to help make sure this cancer doesnt spread into other parts of the telecom world.
This is CABL.com posting #174403. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTw7
Posted in reply to: Re: Install comparison Dish Vs. Directv by marcaccini
There are 0 replies to this message