Create your free account now! Sign up

In Memory Of John F. Kennedy

In my opinion , this man was the Last Great President . He tried to buck the MOB , and through (LBJ) Linden Baines Johnson they had him killed. Lee Harvey Oswald was the fall guy. Kennedy was killed from inside the car. Funny thing, the legacy of the Kennedy family , soooo many deaths , is it Carma from Chapaquidk or revenge. I still recall vividly the day John was assinated , I was in the first grade, the announcement came of the loudspeaker in our classroom, I believe everybody was shocked . The whole school went outside to face the flag as they said a prayer and lowered it to half mast. God how times have changed , no prayer in schools , no spankings for students. I'm oldschool "Spare the Rod , Spoil the Child" Mind you beating the crap out of a child is also wrong . But their must be some admonishment . Most children had rather have a spanking as opposed to other forms . But in my mind , they will always recall the spankings . I've only been a parent for twenty two years now , thats my opinion. Please if you have a opinion voice it here. Don't be afraid to print it. Not everbody agrees with me and that is one of the things that makes America great. (The Freedom of Speech)!
(sunny) "WHITFIELD"(usa)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #173814. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTnC
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: In Memory Of John F. Kennedy gaffmatic 8/13/2006 6:02:00 PM
Re: In Memory Of John F. Kennedy x Greasemonkey 8/13/2006 3:03:00 AM
Re: In Memory Of John F. Kennedy MickyJ 8/13/2006 2:32:00 AM
Re: In Memory Of John F. Kennedy deleted 8/13/2006 12:42:00 AM