Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Whats Your Opinion?????????????

Thanks for your reply , only inhouse will you be hourly . They want an accelerated piece production rate. Mind you , I cant speak for all the mother companys , and I wont post who I'm referring to. I've been chasing hurricanes since Hurricane Hugo , I enjoy seeing old friends and making new ones . Crying (LMAO) I can make people cry physcially, but why?? What do I gain by it?? NOT A DAM.N THING . I don't put people down . I'm a harda.s.s . I tell you up front how things are. If you know how things are and you cross the wrong bridge , you know better , you should expect consequiences. In my eyes a piece rate won't work ,there is too many varibles . After everything is back up an running and all the ride out has been done ,all the debree has been removed, all the wild goose chases have ended ,referring to getting areas on that were supposed to have been ridden out but power ,trees or debree is preventing production , get it cleaned up !!!!!!then bring in production or piece rate. Have you ever worked a caine?? The mother company quickly runs out of supplies. Mother Companys management teams are generally a cluster fu.k , He.ll they can't even decide how they want paper work submitted . I could go on an on an on , I still wouldn't be crying(bigcry) I'd be stating facts.
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #173071. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTbD
Posted in reply to: Re: Whats Your Opinion????????????? by Hybrid.PC
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Whats Your Opinion????????????? Hybrid.PC 7/31/2006 7:42:00 PM