Create your free account now! Sign up

Whats Your Opinion?????????????

In speaking with a couple of primes this morning, I have been told , that if a hurricane hits , makes landfall and destroys systems , pricing will not be paid hourly . It will be exactally as it is now to the Prime . In my OPINION , WHAT THE HE.L.L are you guys at CORPORATE (smokin) . WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD GO HALFWAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY AND WORK WITH POWER LINES DOWN EVERYWHERE AND RISK THEIR LIVES FOR THE CHUMP CHANGE PRICES . WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OLD PEOPLE WITH BRAINS????? AT CORPORATE ???? SURELY TO GOD YOUR NOT SUCH BUTTUGGERS WITH THE INSURANCE COMPANYS YOU COULD CONCIEVE OF THIS. MY BLOOD IS BOILING. THIS MAKES ME WANT TO GO GET A PROTEST PERMIT AND MARCH ON WASHINGTON DC IN PROTEST OF THIS. SOUNDS LIKE TIME FOR A NATIONAL STRIKE . DON"T THINK IT CANT BE DONE , THEY DIDN"T THINK MARTIN LUTHER HAD THE POWER EITHER. PLEASE POST YOUR OPINIONS . WOULD YOU WORK A HURRICANE AND LIVE UNDER ADVERSE CONDITIONS IN A TENT DUE TO DESTRUCTION FOR WHAT YOUR GETTING NOW. I'd like to put this to a vote. I know alot won't comment for fear of being blackballed or reprisals from the Mother Company . This makes me sick, makes me want to go to sat. I'm going to ask the administrater for a undisclosed voting here as well as comments. Lets see if Cabl.com will help?? Please post your comments, I'll see publicly what can be done.
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #173057. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTbp
There are 6 replies to this message
Re: Whats Your Opinion????????????? hero2zero 8/2/2006 6:30:00 PM
Re: Whats Your Opinion????????????? K R ZACK 8/2/2006 1:02:00 AM
Re: Whats Your Opinion????????????? JBF COMPANY 8/1/2006 7:01:00 PM
Re: Whats Your Opinion????????????? thomas faro 8/1/2006 12:37:00 PM
Re: Whats Your Opinion????????????? S.NewmanMemorial 7/31/2006 6:56:00 PM
Re: Whats Your Opinion????????????? Hybrid.PC 7/31/2006 4:54:00 PM