Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Ray Faulkner

Thanks for the reply , I remember hearing Bill was down there a few years back. He always was something else . I bet he still had those detached ribs he got back in Brermuda. He built the island years back as Wall Construction . He got those detached ribs in St Georges if I recall correctly. He was in the bucket working , when one of the public buses caught the cable on that top air vent , wrapped him up and snached him out like a rag doll and drug him to the ground . Its a miracle he wasn't killed . He's deffinately one of the best. I met Ray in Bremuda also , last I saw him stateside he was a project mgr . in Georiga . Both men have it in their blood , if their still alive it would be hard to believe if their out the biz. I bet Bill can still recall the look on my face when we were having lunch my first day in Bremuda , when I ordered a refil on my tea , and found out there was no refils , it was 2.50 a glass . Bremuda is a beautiful island , but it sure is expensive.
Thanks again. (usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #172511. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mS2B
Posted in reply to: Re: Ray Faulkner by Dcableservices
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Ray Faulkner Dcableservices 7/23/2006 7:48:00 PM