Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Something to consider

No dis-respect taken. But I have to dis-agree with you when you say Im asking people to make a change. I receive a few emails from people on this topic. I always refer them to someone who is in a position to give them real help. Like you have stated, Im just a guys on the internet. I hope anyone who agrees with things I say takes time to research things on their own. I encourage it. I beleive the things I say to be true and am very confident if anyone were to research it they will see what I say is true.

I doubt this will ever happen, but if the time comes when Im actually trying to recruit people to a cause of mine, I will gladly share my contact info with them. Until then I view myself as just someone giving their point of view on a subject. I dont ask for anyone elses info because its irrelevant if we're just exchanging our point of views.

LOL... since everyone makes such a fuss about my personal info Ive began to enjoy the mystery around it. LMAO..... But I can assure you I am not a union organizer, nor do I work in any capacity for a union. Many of you will not believe this, and probably wouldnt beleive any info iI put in my profile, so whats the use. Besides, have you noticed that anyone who makes anti-union posts, which I many times prove to be lies, are never asked who they are. Not that I care who they are, but I find it interesting you dont ask these people the same thing.
This is CABL.com posting #171705. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSPB
Posted in reply to: Re: Something to consider by oldschoolgal
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Something to consider oldschoolgal 7/11/2006 1:26:00 PM