Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Something to consider

I understand that some people use handles for privacy issues. But if someone wants to help other people and is encouraging them to make changes with specific ideas then why cant he/she give a name so people will know who they are ? It should not be a problem. I probably should have done the same, but, I am not worried about what others think of me because I am confident that I am a decent human being. Sure, I make mistakes, no I am no where near perfect, I do no think I am better than anyone else, and I am sure many people don't like some of the things I say. I choose to be upfront because thats just how I am. I am not a good liar or pretender...I just shoot from the hip. What you see is what you get. I have no ulterior motives because the only life I need to worry about is mine.

I asked for Treys identity only because he is trying to get others to change the way they do things and I think it would help if he was a little bit more honest. He does take a lot of time to provide information to support his views and I respect his passion for what he believes. Would you change your life and career according to what someone writes on the Internet if you did not know who they were? Trey does give very helpful information to those who are interested. It just seems like the right thing for him to do under these specific circumstances.

Maybe it does not matter to others. I don't want to get into an ugly grudge match with anyone, this was only a suggestion, you can make what you want out of it. No disrespect Have a good day!

This is CABL.com posting #171517. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSMz
Posted in reply to: Re: Something to consider by cablenut2
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Something to consider Trey9007 7/10/2006 5:26:00 PM
Re: Something to consider cablenut2 7/7/2006 10:15:00 PM