Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Something to consider

Lord have mercy, I've started something here haven't I?! Lol. Sounds like we've stepped on a few toes, trying to get these guys a fair wage. You'd think we were Al Quida or something. Just because we can think for ourselves. Sounds familiar huh? The next thing you know, they'll be inviting us to hunt with Dick Cheney. Here's an interesting tid-bit. Before I involuntarily left BA, Herb merged with another company, transfering from an incorp. in Mississippi to an LLC in Deleware, I believe. The comp. he borrowed money from is "Anderton Family Enterprises". Put that in your search engine and see what comes up. Very interesting reading. They are being investigated for fraud as we speak. From my understanding, Herb no longer has anything to do with day to day. He's just a name on a check. The man in charge now is the same brilliant mastermind who cost RadioShack their contract several years ago. So good luck fellas. Oh by the way, being LLC negates the possibility of having a stock option plan, so what happens to everyones so called comp shares that they always told everyone that they "owned" a piece of the comp? Maybe someone should check into that.
This is CABL.com posting #171388. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSKu
Posted in reply to: Re: Something to consider by uboatcmdr
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Something to consider NINEFINGERS 11/14/2006 9:28:00 PM