Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How do they live with abortion?

I appreciate your response. None of this discussion is upsetting me because 1) I am simply stating scientific facts, and 2) I am perfectly comfortable with any and all decisions I have made. I am putting no emotion into this disscusion. Mainly for the reasons that you stated. I am certainly not going to try to challenge anyone's religious response. You can't win nor can you make any headway on trying to get them to see any other side. There is no discussing religion, we should see that by world events. It is Apples and Oranges. You are correct, nobody condemned me directly. I was never trying to defend a position, just trying to get others to be a little less judgemental in these type of forums. Some people do read these with feelings. Last I would say that it seems you have acquired a great bit of knowledge thru your situations. I would say good for you. You can at least discuss without pointing fingers. I usually don't get into these types of discussions, the only reason I entered was because it seemed that people who make these choices are being perceived as stupid, ghetto, no education, those types of things. That is not always the case. I am now going to remove myself because I do not wish to debate religion with anyone.
This is CABL.com posting #171200. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSHs
Posted in reply to: Re: How do they live with abortion? by subterracommtech
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: How do they live with abortion? subterracommtech 7/4/2006 5:59:00 AM