Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Something to consider

Actually, my point was not make him out to be a slime ball. I originally thought unionfacts.com was somewhat credible. It was alway obvious to me they were using spin tactics. Like grouping all their data together so that they could have high numbers, you know how they always say from 2000- 2005 blank happend 7,000 times. I mean thats typical stuff that everybody does in advertising. But when dudesat copy & pasted the one about prevailing wage not being needed, that article was a red flag. It became obvious that whoever is behind unionfacts was not only after unions, but after anything that gives workers the chances of getting good wages.

I made a crack to dudesat that next he was gonna say that the lobby for min wage was evil also. Come to find out Bergman feels min wage is just fine, because it protects the people who pay him. He lobbys against a raise of the min wage. The man is a spin doctor, and is proud of it. Hes number one tool is the ignorance of his readers. I noticed on his site he declares his facts are thing unions keep secret from people, when in fact all te data he supplys is available to any American.

Unionfact.com is just Bergmans latest venture. He has had many. Hes a con-man and unionfact.com is just his latest con. Continue to use his facts if you like, it your call. But just remember, he has a bad habit of leaving out important information in order to make his points.
This is CABL.com posting #171189. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSHh
Posted in reply to: Re: Something to consider by warrenrf
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Something to consider DudeSat 7/3/2006 1:25:00 PM