Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Something to consider

Another revelation from Trey.....LOBBYISTS ARE SLIMY CHARACTERS. Now how would we know that???? Gosh we have not ever read that new information for the past 20 years in any newspapers.

Let me use your logic Trey. Out of all the lobbyists in Washington DC, there may be about 1 percent of them who have been convicted of crimes. Lets focus on the good they do......sound familiar in your defense of Unions??? Secondly, let me ask you which of the FACTS presented at the Unionfacts website are incorrect? Please illucidate us, so we might change our minds. What you are now engaged in is the typical Democratic response, IF THE FACTS ARE TRUE, THEN CRUCIFY THE MESSENGER. Kind of like Bill Clinton the rapist.

I suppose the thousands of illegal actions VERIFIED by the Federal Government, that Unions have been accused of or convicted of in the past few years must just be thrown out, now that you have the GOODS on the man behind the Unionfacts web site. Here is my opinion....if anyone is found guilty of breaking the law, then THROW THE BA***** in jail. I have no problem with throwing a lobbyist in jail or a business owner in jail or a Union thug in jail.

This is CABL.com posting #171180. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSG8
Posted in reply to: Re: Something to consider by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Something to consider Trey9007 7/3/2006 11:23:00 AM