Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Something to consider

Jmann....apparently you do not believe what you write in your own posts....and I paste here a sentence from your first post here........I wish we were still union I would still be working just cover all basis of your contract before you ratify it good luck....

Then because you were devoid of any intelligent response to my post you called me a purty installer, and tried to make light of the area I live in by your offhanded remark about potato's. You then made light of me by your crass remark about a pickup and a dewalt drill and a couple of reels of cable and you could be just like me.

I responded factually to each of your points. By the way, that wonderful Union rep you had at the job you apparently got fired from........I bet he is still collecting a paycheck from all of those union dues you paid.....He is probably doing just fine, wonder what you life would be like if you had just paid attention to doing your job, and forgot about all the B.S. that the Union likes to clog up your brain with. Oh I forgot, Union reps make in excess of $100,000 per year and have all sorts of benefits. They apparently did not care about you and your family. Still have medical??? How is that pension doing that the Union FORCED you to pay into???? Can you get to that money now if you really need it????? Of course that Union rep on your past job, I bet you never see him eating at the fast food joints you eat at, in order to save a little money. He has an expense account, which includes all those union dues you paid.....He can eat anywhere he likes, with your money. Doesn't it feel good to know all of that. Makes you proud to stand up and sing....LOOK FOR THE UNION LABEL.

This is CABL.com posting #171103. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSFT
Posted in reply to: Re: Something to consider by warrenrf
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Something to consider bushmaster 7/2/2006 10:58:00 AM