Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Something to consider

Wow jmannn, such hostility. My Daddy always told me that you could tell if you hit a dog in a pack when you threw a rock, if one of them yelped. You yelped!!!! Your yelping must mean I hit the nail on the head. So sorry for you. Oh by the way, I do very very little DTV. I do NO Dishnet. Most of what I do is VSAT, Direcway, and Wildblue. Oh yes and I have a newer van, and more than 15,000 dollars in equipment. I carry three meters, that cost from $500 to $1200. Have brand new ladders, buy them new every year cause I don't want one to break. Carry more cable than you because you expect everyone to do everything for you and supply you with everything.

Oh and by the way, make all the funny jokes about Potato's you want. I am DAMM proud that the farmer who raises them in my field pays me very well for my ground. I am also DAMM proud that when you go into Mcdonald's or Wendy's you have probably eaten some of those good Idaho Potato's.

Must suck to by you Jmannn, when late at night you realize that your precious Union let you down and sold you down the river. Me I get up everyday with a smile on my face knowing that I control my destiny, and I don't have to pay some fat criminal union thug each and every week to tell me how abused I am. Even though you have me on ignore, I know you will read this....cause you can't help yourself.
This is CABL.com posting #171041. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSET
Posted in reply to: Re: Something to consider by warrenrf
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Something to consider warrenrf 7/2/2006 7:43:00 AM
Re: Something to consider jmannn 7/1/2006 9:34:00 PM