Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How do they live with abortion?

I have lived on both sides of this coin. Thats why I tell you that abortion DOES come back to haunt you.
Although there was no question as to having an abortion with my first child. After 2 children and a freshly divorce I stupidly had an abortion. It was the worst thing I have ever done. I was terrified of having another and did'nt give myself time to think about it. Ran down the very next day and did it. Never in my life have I felt more like a hypocrite and a heathen. For the rest of my life I don't think that I will ever forgive myself.
I have been honest with my kids about it. I want them to know just how heart wrenching it is. The scariest part of it for me is that the immediate guilt that I had was over how easily I got out of it (or so I thought) I was terrified to have to tell my parents (even tho I was 24) that I was preg again. Tell me how stupid that was. What an idiot I was.
My point is that I have done both and its something that I am ashamed of. It is the one thing in my life I would change if I could.
This is CABL.com posting #170987. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSD1
Posted in reply to: Re: How do they live with abortion? by Wife of a cable guy
There are 0 replies to this message