Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How do they live with abortion?

An interesting string of opinions. Remember - rape is not a sex crime, it is an act of power and violence. If that happens to any female, common sense would be the "morning after" pill to prevent what "could" be a pregnancy, it is just a preventive measure. As for the act of abortion, well, with all the forms of birth control out there now, the only reason for abortion in my estimation is if the fetus has no chance of survival due to devastating birth defects, or the mother's life is in jeopardy. Women who use abortion as an everyday part of their lives because they are ignorant and careless should consider a permanent method of birth control, rather than make a life so disposable. As a woman who has buried my firstborn daughter 6 weeks from my due date, and suffered a pregnancy loss later between my other children, I myself cannot imagine how someone could deliberately choose abortion as an alternative. Pro choice is nothing but a lot of bulls*it nowadays. There are so many forms of birth control on the face of this earth that can be utilized that the pro choice advocates should fade into the woodwork. Wonder how they'd feel if they found out that their own mothers had considered abortion also? Just my own mindset on this very controversial issue in light of all the stem cell hype out there since Christopher Reeves....(nono)
This is CABL.com posting #170947. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSDn
Posted in reply to: Re: How do they live with abortion? by daveahertz
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: How do they live with abortion? cablenut2 6/29/2006 7:33:00 PM
Re: How do they live with abortion? Maveron 6/29/2006 2:26:00 PM