Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Me And My Dad / EVERYBODYS GOT REAPER !!

I think everybodys got some Reaper in them, wether we realise it or not. Think back to being a child , a bug somewhere , your parents say to you , kill it , quick , before it gets away . We became judge , jury , and executioner all in one moment. I think to myself of doctors that preform abortions , some times they are deacons in the church. How is that right. On judgement day, how do they explain to God breaking the commandment "THOU SHALL NOT KILL" , or so many occupations that require you to make life and death decisions , concerning others . Have you ever seen life slip away . I'm saying someone die. It might change your prospective on what life really is. I guess years back I was a much different person. My dad beat me, I was his punching bag , I hated him till he died . Now that I'm getting old I wish I had that time back , BUT time marches on . I'm glad I love my children so much , I can thank my dad for that. He made me want to be the opposite of him . All my life I have went out of my way to do for others . Now your saying to yourself where is he going with all this . As I read all the postings here about people who got ripped off, stolen from , beat down , under cut some bodys contract . Its not hard to see what is wrong here . Its greed . I see so many growing companys go under because they don't take care of their people . The owners buy extravigant things for themselves , causing others to resent them . I don't blame them , but wouldn't the money have been better spent reinvesting it into the company . I have a motto , Do unto others as you would have them do you . If I kept a mans money and he and his family suffered because of it , how did I profit . Surely if you have lived any time on this earth , you must know what karma is . What you Sew So Shall Ye Reap . Don't think because of what I write I'm a Bible thumper , I'm not ! I believe there is a whole lot more to this world than words written in the book . "NOT PUTTING THE BOOK DOWN" I just see things differently . I think to myself , maybe old mother earth is trying to teach us something before its too late . Take for instance hurricanes , floods , natural disasters of all kinds . Is it the Earth speaking to us , and we can't hear or see or we just choose to ignore it. Remember the saying , History always repeats itself. If thats true , when will another great asteroid knock this earth into the next ice age ??? We know for fact it happened once. There is one out there "now" that could cause it , but does Goverment keep us up to speed , or have they created the uforic world in which we live. If you have managed to read all of what I have written today , I only ask one thing from you . Pass on a (spin) , you might brighten some ones day with it. If our industry is going to change , it will take , all of us . When we all stand together for a common goal we are united , then things can change , but it takes making that first step , putting one foot in front of the other!
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #170884. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSCm
Posted in reply to: Me And My Dad!!!! by deleted
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Me And My Dad / EVERYBODYS GOT REAPER !! Hybrid.PC 6/28/2006 6:24:00 PM
Re: Me And My Dad / EVERYBODYS GOT REAPER !! CABLE COP 6/28/2006 2:38:00 PM
Re: Me And My Dad / EVERYBODYS GOT REAPER !! endsmeans 6/28/2006 12:42:00 PM