Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Ethics Test

AMEN, I'll carry it if they are afraid and I drop it and then I'll enjoy a cold beer knowing that my kid is still here and your kids are still state side, and we all can go have a BBQ, Because Know that all of our kids are back home safe is a blessing for every parent out there that has kids, fathers, mothers and brothers in a what\r that I don't think that we should have even got in to and let the CIA go and done there job and track them down and do what there PAID to done in the first place. I pray this day will come real soon.
The sad think is that I was Raised that if you want something good go in the NAVY sleep in a clean bed not a fox hole, Not knowing that a war was coming I so glad that it isn't another Vietnam, and hope that it don't turn in to it because I really don't this Bush administration knows what the hell there doing
and you right we need a BIG change in, congress States depts. UN, get people that knows whats good for US citizens. And I know that being in the Military means that if a war happens that I or the kids signed up and that's a chance that we all take but this is not it, This is look Daddy bush that's how you do it, its just who has a bigger dick think, well neither one of them won there ALL a Bunch of DICKS and they don't know what the hell there doing.

But I support the troops 100 percent and will never turn my back on anyone serving for this country
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS AND BRING THEM HOME SAFE.

And the Bitch got to go!!!!!!!!!

DG(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #170543. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSwR
Posted in reply to: Re: Ethics Test by Wife of a cable guy
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Ethics Test primebusiness 6/21/2006 2:30:00 AM
Re: Ethics Test warrenrf 6/20/2006 9:51:00 PM