Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Ethics Test

What gets me? What does she know about NY? My hub said when she was in Buffalo, someone asked her about the Peace Bridge and she had no idea what it was. This is who we want representing our interests? Good grief. I could do it better myself, and would if I had lots of $$$$. I'm no politician, but common sense says we should bomb Iraq and wipe it off the face of the earth, close the borders, deport illegals, fine those who hire them up the wazoo, get rid of the Chamber of Commerce and their nonsense, along with the UN and its pansies, and there would be REAL hardworking US citizens in the senate/congress, who had no political ties or IOUs to others....THEN we would have a government for the people, by the people. (usa) And, now that our U.S. soliders were finally found after those g.d. insurgents got them, I am extremly p*ssed that Bush was too busy in Vienna to even get on and address publicly on TV the parents of those young men to wish their condolences. Let me hear Iraq's government say one more word about Hadditha and our Marines.....(cussing)
This is CABL.com posting #170540. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSwO
Posted in reply to: Re: Ethics Test by lookinatmyfeet
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Ethics Test cablenut2 6/20/2006 9:25:00 PM