Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Another Shop Votes Yes!

Can I please have an opinion about this? Below is a quote from your previous post Trey.

"There will always be a need for employees, which means their will always be a need to protect employee's rights.

That statement is true, However WHAT you DID NOT mention was that the UNION you represent and in my opinion pays you to do so on forums such as this was:

Besides the company policies and performance standards that must be met and adhered to even with a UNION contract , WHEN Employees believe the lies of the UNIONS there will be an ENTIRE other set of rules and regulations they must adhere to called the constitution. STOP saluting guys, The CONSTITUTION (UNION) is a book that can be up to 100 pages thick of rules and regulations that if they are not followed to the letter, YOU (Employees) will be fined, backcharged, payroll deducted... however you want to call it. These CHARGEBACKS are not by the Employer, NO they are strait from the UNION that is, What was it again Trey .. Oh Yeah,.. Protecting employee rights.. I got it (puke)
This is CABL.com posting #170363. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mStX
Posted in reply to: Re: Another Shop Votes Yes! by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Another Shop Votes Yes! Trey9007 6/18/2006 3:28:00 PM