Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Another Shop Votes Yes!

Hey guys, I see you've been having fun while I was vaccationing in Miami and the Keys (even with last weeks' bad weather coming pretty close by it was still a nice trip).
1putt I applaud your comments. As I have always said "a well treated employee has no need to seek union representation". That said it is those who are constantly being crapped on that need help in this industry. Just look around at all the companies who have been guilty of non-payment or inventing excuses to chargeback the installers just so they don't have to pay them. If Bruister were so interested in treating their employees well and having well trained then why is it that many of their techs are seeking union representation and that their turnover rates in some offices are pretty high. I know for a fact that they have a continualy running ad for new techs in the local paper and with the state employment agency.
1putt is right, companies like Bruister and Mastec are what is creating the drive towards unionization, they are just too blinded by dollar signs to see that. If Herb wants to blame someone for his union woes, he needs to take a long look in the mirror and give ration of chit to that guy, not the techs.
This is CABL.com posting #170361. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mStV
Posted in reply to: Re: Another Shop Votes Yes! by 1putthood
There are 0 replies to this message