Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Another Shop Votes Yes!

I've watched this tired old thread quiet a while, I have always been an anti union kind of guy, but after experencing the cable life and reading about sat employers, I think a wise person would find a good company where you dont need a union or join a union .....if your an out of luck mofo who works for a pos company like those mentioned here..... Thank god I'm out of this bs business, bunch o greedy mofos out there. I applaud the truly decent companies who end up with the best of the bunch. Obviously B and A and Mastec are not in that group. Trey, I used to think people like you screwed up more than you fixed, I was wrong. I still prefer to control my own destiny but I truly sympathize with dumped on/cheated employeees. Shame on those employers, may the bird of fairness fly up their rears and cause them death by constipation, they are precisely why unions are necessary.

And to those who will dispute this opinion, up yours (in advance). Greed is one of the 7 deadly sins, and your afflicted with it.
This is CABL.com posting #170333. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mStt
Posted in reply to: Re: Another Shop Votes Yes! by SatSouth
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Another Shop Votes Yes! uboatcmdr 6/18/2006 2:50:00 PM