Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hsp's

I was a new tech six months into it they started hitting for two months backcharges at a time, and what we got for an anwser was charge the customer for every little thing you do to make up for it.
To give a Co. your entire life(or at least 60 hours a week of it) only to have them rob you is insane & the reason they do it is because evryone talks but no one gets together to do anything.
If every boss that has techs,would gather the techs (90) total in our little third party Co. and just stop things might get done.
A Co. can afford to fire 10 out of 90 but if all 90 stopped they would in pretty hard up.These companys that are doing thiscount on the fact no has any b****.

It would take a TOTAL collective effort, this is just another reason this business will get worse and worse.
I did quit, I will not work for anyone who condons stealing from their workers!!
How about a nationwide class action suit?? Not for anything other than to stop billing us for factors we Can't control. They are pinging our boxes 3-20 days after install. How can we be held accountable???
This is CABL.com posting #170338. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSty
Posted in reply to: Re: Hsp's by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Hsp's CCOX 7/14/2007 1:31:00 AM