Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Union?

Trey , I believe some of these people throw fodder at you , as though it were some type of anti-union immunization . I think they believe if they can voice enough negative news and information about the unions , that it will make some big difference . They are just grasping for straws . They have quite literally been caught with thier pants down , and don't know what to do next . WE ALL KNOW , IF they had treated thier employees fairly and with respect , instead of ignoring ALL the signs of a disgruntled work force , they would not be in the embarrassing position they find themselves in now . I believe it is now too late for the worst offenders to even try defensive tactics . Many of our brothers have cried loudly for several years now , and it all fell on deaf ears . The ball is not only rolling , it is gaining momentum . AS you and many others have stated in the past , the top notch companies , and the others who have kept every thing above board really have little worries and need not feel threatened of the possibility of unionization . It is the environments and conditions of some of the brothers that now DEMAND a severe change , for thier backs have been against the walls for way too long . What is the saying ? " The oppressed become the oppressors . " Many companies will now recieve the ramafications for thier actions . I forsee major changes and improvements headed our way , in this Industry . As you exclaimed , It's going to be an interesting Summer . This will be a new beginning for some , and the beginning of the end , for some others . I have worked around unions all my life . I have only had one ( 1 ) negative episode the entire time . I am all for them where-ever they can improve/negate sub-standard treatment of any working individual . And I also believe they can only predominate where situations demand thier presence and/or they have the support of the majority . In a round about way , justice will be served to those who have been un-just . They may still have a chance at redemption , if they take heed and immediately mend thier ways . May the Cable Gods bless , protect , and have mercy on us all . (wave)(sunny)(angel)(spin)(cool)
This is CABL.com posting #170220. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSrE
Posted in reply to: Re: Union? by Trey9007
There are 2 replies to this message
Another Shop Votes Yes! Trey9007 6/16/2006 9:18:00 PM
Re: Union? Trey9007 6/16/2006 8:53:00 PM