Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Latest news on Verizon

Your right its the service we sell our service calls are free and timely and always will be.The dish guys havent hurt either we still maintain 70% penetration but a few subs are leaving for high def and other bells and whistles we just cant add because the old 450 system is maxed out no bandwidth left. I rely on this forum to help me keep pace with what the rest of the big systems are doing and how well it works.I realize were just small potatoes in a very rural setting but I wouldnt move to Atlanta or even Macon for $50 an hour.I didnt want my kids raised on concrete 15yrs ago when I came off the road and still feel that way today. I plan on staying put till the end and I'm gonna go down fighting if I do go down.Its my responsibility to advise the owner to the best of my knowledge and even though it isnt my money financing this rebuild I d-mn sure want to be able to walk away from it proud I done it to the best of my ability with the help of fellow craftsmen who care about their future and the companys future. Thx.
This is CABL.com posting #170162. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSqI
Posted in reply to: Re: Latest news on Verizon by MadMax58
There are 0 replies to this message