Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Union?

Warren i did say " I think its safe to say........." That was my disclaimer. I never said all Hsps I just said HSPs.

Non the less you are right. I have gotten a little sloppy with my posts. But I want to say why. I dont know if you remember Warren, but a while back someone replied to me that my posts were quite long winded, and it was suggested to just get to the point. I told him that only I was challenged to have "perfect post" and present proof and do the disclaimer thing, and thats why post were sometimes long. I said then I would post with the goal of keeping it short. I take for granted that people understand that when I say something, it is not a blanket statement. I take for granted that everyone knows that no one can claim anything to be 100% across the table.

To the person who made the post about me being long winded,I hope you see what I was talking about now. Not many people cut me a break. Anybody else can say the first thing that comes to their head, and no matter how foolish it is, if it sounds good people take. When it comes to me its a different story. So Ill make sure Im more specific in the future.
This is CABL.com posting #170012. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSoi
Posted in reply to: Re: Union? by warrenrf
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Union? Trey9007 6/12/2006 8:49:00 PM