Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Union?

Forgive me Trey for putting words in your mouth....let me just copy a portion of some of your reply's and questions.

"Fine. I think its safe to say that over 60%, if not 100%, of HSP employees have been illegaly chargedbacked, and not been compensated for OT. These are crimes and add up to alot of $$$, and even more if they can get classified as RICO violations. If so the amount is tripled. How can HSPs expect to be considered a protector of their employees when they are commiting crimes againt their employees every payday? Can you at least anser that question."

"HSP companies are violating labor laws by chargingback employees. Because they have no real voice, these violations go un-reported."

Forgive me for misreading you positive, judge, jury and conviction statements with regard to HSP's. Somewhere I must have missed where you made the disclaimer that SOME or a FEW HSP's are AT FIRST LOOK violating the law.

I again say, you should begin each question with this statement. We know all of you HSP operators are illegal bastards......now insert your question at this point.

The copied statements Trey are YOUR words not mine. The blisters on my hands, are from REAL dealings with a Union. Don't try to twist plain english!!!!

This is CABL.com posting #170008. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSoe
Posted in reply to: Re: Union? by Trey9007
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Union? Trey9007 6/12/2006 8:35:00 PM
Re: Union? Trey9007 6/12/2006 8:31:00 PM