Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Union?

The reason my responce may seem soft is because Im responding to a soft statement. Pointing out the fact that that a group as large as organized labor, has had some issues, is soft. We are talking about a 100 year or so history and a group that at its low point has 14 million members. I mean come on, get real. My respoonce is soft because the only point you are making is that everyone who joins labor isnt perfect.

Give me a chance to make stronger responce. What is your point? Unions have had scandals. What is your point. EVERY org in this country has had scandal. WHAT IS YOUR POINT?? Give me something to respond to. Make a stronger statement you will get a stronger responce. Your only interaction with labor orgs is to find bad things. But what you fail to explore is all the good these orgs do. If you were really looking for the truth you would explore all labor does. Pointing out the bad things that have occured in labor is valid, but it represents such a small amount of their existence. But for some reason it represents a large amount of what the average Joe is exposed to about them.

IMO, the bad that has occured with unions is on the same scale of Cops. Would you honestly focus all that much on bad cops when some one asks you how you feel about them? No. Because you are exposed to the daily goods they do.

So give me something to respond to. Because what you have stated so far is soft.
This is CABL.com posting #169493. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSfV
Posted in reply to: Re: Union? by SatSouth
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Union? oldschoolgal 6/5/2006 3:12:00 PM