Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: One last blow to POV techs

Uboat, We give. You are absolutely correct. It has all been a giant conspiracy to destroy the hopes, dreams, maybe even the very lives of all satellite installers.

How could we have been so naive to think that we could have slipped all of our sordid little plans past one as wise, articulate, and all knowing as you (and of course all of your beloved union brothers, whose only concern is for the well being of your fellow long suffering installers. I hear they are so concerned that they will soon be waiving any and all union dues for those installers who embrace the union cause).

Guessing from what I've seen you write, you must have been far and away the grandest installer and employee that any HSP could ever hope to hire. It is unfathomable how they treated you. I can only imagine how it must feel to be let go for the simple reason that you supported the union. There are rumors out there, you know -- that there were other well documented reasons why you were fired, but I can't imagine that there could be even one iota of truth in any of those rumors -- just more of the giant conspiracy I'm sure.

I'm know by now you have probably found a much more understanding and giving (and hopefully, unionized) employer. Maybe you are even your own boss. If you are your own boss I certainly hope your boss is everything you hoped he would be. If he is not -- YOU ARE S_IT-OUT-O-LUCK.

This is CABL.com posting #169006. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mR74
Posted in reply to: Re: One last blow to POV techs by uboatcmdr
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: One last blow to POV techs vegassatellite 5/26/2006 10:58:00 PM