Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: newbie seeking honest advice

Thank you all of you who have chosen to reply.

after post in this i talked with the wife about moving into this line of work, and well while she is unsure this would pay the bills she also doesn't want me on the road traveling from state to state so i will look local first and see what else i can find, how ever i will stay on the boards and seeing as i didn't get a a flat go else where newb i may be bothering more than a few of you i=on information because while you answered other posts sucintly and with helpful information and i understood what was said there is a difference in understanding what was said and understanding how to apply it. pardon me now if i offend any one with my ignorance in my questions i am normally a hands on person rather than a book worm.

My current job just isn't going to work out finacialy or emotionally if i don't get off my but and go in and the fight to get up and go just worsens every day but i will struggle on till i find something better while at the same time striving to enhance my skills through your knowledge and possible grab some real work from this site down the road just will take proper planning rather than desire to be rid of a hateful job.

again thank you those who have been helpful and honest.
This is CABL.com posting #168633. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mR13
Posted in reply to: Re: newbie seeking honest advice by Dcableservices
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: newbie seeking honest advice vegassatellite 5/22/2006 8:18:00 PM