Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: newbie seeking honest advice

They are lying to you, this market is crashing hard, to give up a $18 dollar job with good benefits to get a job doing this would be very stupid, trust me when I tell you this..."Do not go into cable or satalitte!"

You have to invest so much to get going, and by the time you spent all your old cash to setup for this job, you find out it is a horrible job, so unless people are smashing lead pipes over you head all day and gang banging your wife on film, your job is way better, trust me dood!

I have nothing to gain by telling you that, but people have a lot to gain by tricking you to work for peanuts while they bank mad cash of your initial ignorance, then make you feel like this is the only job you can do, and that attitude about working for your money is exactly what they are looking to take advantage of...

Someone that will blindly work hard and not ask questions to show blind loyalty as to show good character, and even complaining about the hacks out there that want something for nothing, you like working for your cash ect. ect. as they nod their head in acceptance trying not to laugh at how much they are screwing you, and how stupid you sound to them.

Then you realize what is going on then it is too late to change, or a change will be financially devastating by the time you figure out your getting ass reamed.

The boyscout routine is like blood in the water, and these employers are like sharks, watch you ass, the military taught you how to rely on other people, now that you are out of the military, you can only rely on yourself, and just because someone smiles and shakes your hand, doesn't mean he is a friend, or even friendly, most people that smile and shake your hand are actually out to get something from you.

Heed my advice.

This is CABL.com posting #168597. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mR1t
Posted in reply to: Re: newbie seeking honest advice by cablecrew10
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: newbie seeking honest advice prewired 5/22/2006 4:55:00 PM