Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Professional Satellite, NO PAYROLL?

Hmm, this gives me and idea for a new business, Deadbeats-R-Us a collection service exclusively for the cable and satellite industry aimed at getting either payment from deadbeat companies or breaking the legs of the owners so they can't get into their Mercedes or Hummers to go to their offices and work on new way at stealing from hard working people.

All joking aside folks, some of these deadbeat company owners have been ripping off techs for years. And they will continue to do so until either the cable & satellite companies are pressured to stop giving them contracts or they are made an example of, prosocuted and sent to jail for a long term. I'm not referring to Professional Satellite per-say, but about all these companies that are guilty of making ripping-off techs their primary business. These non-paying companies came crawling out of the woodwork during last year's hurricane season to take advantage of hard working people. It is almost hurricane season again (and it is predicted to be another very active one) and I am sure these scumbag rip-off artists are readying themselves for the aftermath of an disasters so they can prey on the workers again. Something (I don't know exactly what) needs to be done to stop these people now. Maybe establishing a co-operative of techs to deal primarily with repairs and installations in the aftermath of disasters might be one answer. Anyone else have any real ideas?
This is CABL.com posting #168417. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRYz
Posted in reply to: Re: Professional Satellite, NO PAYROLL? by DMServices
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Professional Satellite, NO PAYROLL? Gwester843 5/19/2006 3:08:00 PM
Re: Professional Satellite, NO PAYROLL? mobilepc1 5/19/2006 2:59:00 PM