Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: help

You have a point vegas, but it is all relative to where you live and the make up of your community. In your area a person who owns expensive A/V equipment might not know anything about the equipment, they could have just walked into the store and said give me the most expensive stuff you've got (because they feel the most expesive items have to be the best). People like that really don't care what the cost is because they can afford it. In my area there is a large population of enginerds, uh I mean engineers (north Alabama is the home to a military weapons development center and a major NASA facility, so when I say a large population of engineers I mean we are eat up with them). These engineers make it a hobby to study A/V equipment for months before commiting to a purchase and they plan to use this equipment for many, many years. In short these folks are all about the bang for the buck and when it comes to selling extras, unless you give them a month to do a cost analysis they will decline them 99 out of 100 times or opt to do it themselves.
This is CABL.com posting #168393. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRYb
Posted in reply to: Re: help by vegassatellite
There are 0 replies to this message