Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Have you seen this follow-up story???cmon now

It always seems that everyone always wants something for nothing. What about the failed QC'S,imporper dish mounts, and no attemot to give the customer full service on the phone lines. Those phone lines are for more thatn pay per veiw. Review all of the facts berfore you get online and look stupid. You complain about getting paid more for hooking them up. What about doing the other parts of the job right first and then talk to me about more pay. You must DESERVE the pay before you can get it. It is a two way strreet. There are performance bonuses for doing the job right, if you were doing so then you would know. I personally went to Fla. last year for hurricane relief and I saw some of the most shady work ever. No grounds, dishes mounted w/wood screws,self tapping bolts,shims behind the mounts to hold the straight. This is all of the stuf they see. Why you ask, are you not getting paid what you THINK you should. If you continue to put up slop that's what you get in return. I was embarresed to explain to those customers in Fla. why I was giving them good service and why they have to put up with crap work. DO IT RIGHT AND YOU WILL SEE THAT EVRYTHING GOES IN YOUR FAVOR. But you will not. You wil continue to try and get something you have not earned. Typical generation X. This industry paid so much better until you young punks came in and started doing **** work and now us old scholers have to put up with your slop. Find another profession if you can't master this one. So in short, do you job and do it right or shut up and go some place where your ignorance will be tolerated.
This is CABL.com posting #168320. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRW0
Posted in reply to: Re: Have you seen this follow-up story???cmon now by FARREACH
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Have you seen this follow-up story???cmon now oldschooldbstech 5/18/2006 7:03:00 PM
Re: Have you seen this follow-up story???cmon now Gwester843 5/18/2006 1:48:00 PM