Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I have to ask

Doesnt really sound like these guys were AT&T employees, but Ill take your word for it. An ops manager has NOTHING to do with what you get paid. Their pay is outlined in their contract. Not really sure about the validity of your last statments but Ill take your word for it. All I will tell you is the contract is the bibble. No manager can just change your pay. It doesnt work like that, truse me.

I probably could prove the things you wanted but it takes to much time. What I gave you was not a union paper, it is the contract between AT&T and CWA. What I can tell you is I interviwed at Comcast about 3 years ago. ON the app they ask for previous employers, along with pay history. My interviewer cut my interview short and just asked me, "Are you sure really want to work here. You will never make that kind of money here. I think you should ask yourself if you can support your family taking a pay cut like this" . I always knew there was a difference in cable pay to phone pay, so I asked, "Well what is the top earinng potential. Can I at least come close to my past pay." His answer, "No way. You will make top at $13.50/hr" I thanked them for their time, and left.
This is CABL.com posting #168029. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRSj
Posted in reply to: Re: I have to ask by cablecrew10
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: I have to ask Trey9007 5/14/2006 3:25:00 PM