Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I have to ask

I can speak for the areas we work in. (TWC *2, Comcast, Charter and Cox) We seen a increase in pay by a average of 10%. You say all the primes (middle men) just pocket it? You would need to talk with my guys because they all got it. (this is one of my biggest irritation's about your opinions. "I guarantee the techs wont see a dime" please speak for yourself.)

Was the pay better 10 years ago? Yes it was. Would it be nice to have it back...sure. The way I look at it is if my techs can make 50,000 a year to install cable then that is a good living. (after gas) Do I want them to make more...of course I do. Do I think everyone doing a walk out or getting a union will get the MSO's to pay more... Not a chance in hell.

You speak with authority on allot of topics that if you know all the in's and outs of each...more power to you, however I would bet you are shooting from the seat of your pants on most.

You have points that I am right with you on then I see other things you post and I am stumped on where you get your info.

Just a opinion from a guy who doesn't usually post but tries to read them all to understand what everyone is thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #168003. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRRT
Posted in reply to: Re: I have to ask by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: I have to ask Trey9007 5/14/2006 1:40:00 PM