Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The relationship between MasTec and DirecTV

Dirty Thirty

Move on!

Saddly, nothing you reported is new. Mastec and DTV have been doing what they did to you for years.

Here in Maryland and probably elsewhere Mastec has resorted to running ads that name "Advances Technology" or " Advanced Communications".

I had a brief deal with the company.....after a week of " training" in stuff I had been doing for years ..........we....all the newbies...went to meet the "Boss".

If the ad I responded to had said MASTEC I would have moved on. And That is what you should do.... Move on. ...... Nobody cares. ......WE are invisible. Move up. Take what skills you had and what skills you added and move up.

Good luck & best wishes.

I still wonder why an up beat modern telecomunications entity like DTV would continuue to engage a pack of rotten, dishonest, incompetent button pushers like MASTEC.
My last contact with the button pushers was a failure to communicate why I was not paid for jobs that were scheduled for AM. I received them in the almost PM. Because I did not notify each of the ten service calls of an ETA I was back charged and not paid.
So now I failed to respond to their adds. The Guy who was the contractor refused to pay me because of the phone deal.......Hi Vince.....How is your Marellie doing now?........Vince was not a dishonest or incompetent person. He just trusted MASTEC and ran out of money.

So now, as I getthehelloutofDodge, I ask contractors if they are in the MASTEC stream. If they say yes, the next sound they hear is a click.

Move on. You don't deserve them.

Joe
This is CABL.com posting #167857. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRPx
Posted in reply to: Re: The relationship between MasTec and DirecTV by dirtythirty
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: The relationship between MasTec and DirecTV Astronaut 5/14/2006 11:32:00 AM
Re: The relationship between MasTec and DirecTV Gwester843 5/13/2006 12:17:00 PM
Re: The relationship between MasTec and DirecTV dirtythirty 5/13/2006 11:39:00 AM