Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Big Oil or Washington....You Decide

I think its an embarrassment that Brazil is close to oil independence and we are no where close. Thats what you get when the stupid voters of this country keep electing the same people year after year after year. They go to Wash and do as little a possible just enough to get re-elected. Last #s I saw, we were spending 150 million on research on alt fuels. That should be like 1 billion. We dont even have much of a democracy anymore. What do you hear every election, that there are only a handful of seats even in play because the incumbents party has pretty much rigged it so they can keep getting elected. The districts should be drawn more competitive so they actually have to go Wash and do something or they get booted out. I think people are so stupid that they would vote for or against someone just because they have a R or a D by their name.If this country doesnt change things within the next 10-20 years this country will be in vary serious trouble. We have alot of real problems that need really big solutions and several have to be done at the same time for it all to fit and work together. We need a real leader to come on the scene because none of the ones we have now are even close.
This is CABL.com posting #167596. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRLk
Posted in reply to: Re: Big Oil or Washington....You Decide by Bird Dog
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Big Oil or Washington....You Decide vegassatellite 5/8/2006 11:01:00 PM
Re: Big Oil or Washington....You Decide Bird Dog 5/8/2006 5:55:00 PM